Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
advantage already amount appear army authority become believe called cause character Charles Christian Church classical command common conduct consequence considered constitutional Count direct duty effect enter established evils existence expect feeling force friends give given gold grains grammar schools hand honor hope House human important impt increase interest Italy justice King knowledge learning least less letters liberty live Lord manner March means measure ment metallic mind minister moral nature necessary never object observed officers opinion original party persons police political possession pound sterling practice present Prince principles produce reason received religion religious respect schools situation society spirit standard suffer taken things tion true truth weeks whole wish writing
383. oldal - Judge not, and ye shall not be judged : condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned : forgive, and ye shall be forgiven : give, and it shall be given unto you : good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
154. oldal - Say not thou. What is the cause that the former days were better than these ? for thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this.
4. oldal - David the son of Jesse said, And the man who was raised up on high, The anointed of the God of Jacob, And the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, 2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, And his word was in my tongue.
380. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
394. oldal - Good and evil, we know, in the field of this world, grow up together almost inseparably ; and the knowledge of good is so involved and interwoven with the knowledge of evil...
170. oldal - Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
161. oldal - Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people : and behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him: No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him ; and lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
4. oldal - He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be as the light of the morning when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds ; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
380. oldal - And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.