Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham Abram according Assyria Babylon behold blessed bowed brethren bring brother brought bury called captivity cause CHAPTER Chron commanded concerning covenant daughter David death delivered destroy DIAGRAM dream drink dwell ears earth enemies Esau evil eyes face famine father fear field flocks gave Genesis give given glory hand hath head hear heard hearken heart heaven Isaac Israel Jacob Jeremiah Jerusalem Joseph Judges king of Judah Kingdom Laban land land of Egypt lifted LORD of hosts mouth offering pass peace Pharaoh priests prophesy prophets Psalms Rachel reign saith the LORD saying sent serve seven sons soul spake speak spoken surely sword tent thereof thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thy servant took turn unto thee voice Wherefore wife wilderness wilt
61. oldal - For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. 5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up. 6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
71. oldal - Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
182. oldal - But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel ; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts ; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them. saith the LORD : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no...
138. oldal - For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
23. oldal - And behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land: for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.
145. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
5. oldal - In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, " Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates...
31. oldal - And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
21. oldal - And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed...