Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according affections authority become better bishop blessing body bring called carry charge Christ Christian church clergy common concerning conscience consider death diligent discourse divine doctrine duty especially express faith father flock follow give given God's grace greater hand hath head heart holy hope instruction judge judgment keep knowledge labour learned least less live look Lord manner matter means method mind minister nature necessary never obliged observe occasion parish particular pastor perform persons poor practice pray prayers preaching present priests promises proper reason receive relation religion remember repentance requires rule scriptures sense sermons serve shew sick sins souls speak spirit things thoughts tion true truth understand whole
403. oldal - Remember not, Lord, our offences, nor the offences of our forefathers ; neither take thou vengeance of our sins : spare us, good Lord, spare thy people, whom thou hast redeemed with thy most precious blood, and be not angry with us for ever.
45. oldal - As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence...
392. oldal - At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies : and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting : and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
168. oldal - Will you be diligent in prayers, and in reading of the holy Scriptures, and in such studies as help to the knowledge of the same, laying aside the study of the world and the flesh?
125. oldal - The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
361. oldal - For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth : for he is the messenger of the LOBD of hosts.
133. oldal - And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
171. oldal - Be to the flock of Christ a shepherd, not a wolf; feed them, devour them not. Hold up the weak, heal the sick, bind up the broken, bring again the outcasts, seek the lost. Be so merciful, that you be not too remiss; so minister discipline, that you forget not mercy...
427. oldal - PEACE be to this house, and to all that dwell in it. IT When he cometh into the sick man's presence, he shall say, kneeling down, REMEMBER not, LORD, our iniquities, nor the iniquities of our forefathers ; Spare us, good LORD, spare thy people, whom thou hast redeemed with thy most precious blood ; and be not angry with us for ever.