Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appears Assyrian Babylon Behold bring brought called Chaps chapter clause coming Cyrus described destroyed destruction divine doom doubt ears earth Egypt Egyptian enemies exile eyes face faith fall fear fire future gathered give glory gods hand hath hear heart heathen heavens Hebrew Hezekiah holy hope Isaiah Israel Jacob Jehovah Jerusalem Jews Judah judgment justice king land later light look LORD of hosts meaning mighty mountains nature offering original pass passage peace perhaps probably prophecy prophet reference religion righteousness saith the LORD salvation Servant song soul speak spirit suggested surely taken temple thee thereof thine things thou thou hast thou shalt thought turn unto verse vision waters whole worship Zion
331. oldal - For the Lord shall comfort Zion; he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
284. oldal - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee, When thou walkest through the fire Thou shalt not be burned, Neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, The Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour...
251. oldal - I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, And from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
348. oldal - For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: For as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth ; So have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
29. oldal - When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
391. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn...
346. oldal - Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
79. oldal - Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son ; now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria...