Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accomplishment according advent ancient Antichrist Antichristian appears army Assyria Babylon beast begin Behold believe bring brought called captivity cause chapter Christ church Compare confederacy considered converted Daniel described desolate destroyed destruction dispersion earth Edom Egypt empire enemies Ezekiel fall gather Gentiles give given glory God's Gog and Magog hand hath head heart heaven holy hosts house of Israel inhabitants Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Jews John Judah judgment king kingdom land likewise literal live Lowth in loc manner maritime mean mentioned midst mountain mystic nations natural observes overthrow Palestine pass passage period prediction present prince prophecy prophet reason relate remarkable restoration river Roman saith the Lord scattered seems speak spirit suppose thee things thou thou shalt tion tribes turn Tyre understand unto whole Zion
348. oldal - Thus saith the Lord of Hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
18. oldal - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
263. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
367. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations : and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
382. oldal - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits ; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved...
258. oldal - So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness : and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet- coloured beast full of names of blasphemy, having seven- heads and ten horns.
369. oldal - But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
187. oldal - for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
146. oldal - O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord ; and great shall be the peace of thy children.