Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appearance asked beautiful believe better brought called carried Chapel child Choir Christ Christian Church comes dark dear death England eyes face faith father fear feel felt followed girl give given hand happy hear heard heart held Helena Holy Holy Communion hope interest Jesus John kind King knew leave light live look Lord matter means Meeting mind Miss Morning mother nature never night once parish passed person poor Practice prayer present received rest round Saints School seemed seen Sermon Service Service and Sermon Society soon speak spirit Sunday sure taken tell thee things thou thought told took true truth turned whole wife young
23. oldal - THE body of our Lord Jesus Christ, which was given for thee, preserve thy body and soul unto everlasting life ! Take and eat this in remembrance that Christ died for thee ; and feed on him in thy heart by faith with thanksgiving.
24. oldal - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
22. oldal - AND Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
24. oldal - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone : and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
23. oldal - My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
24. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God ; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man; but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust and enticed. Then, when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin; and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
22. oldal - BLESSED is the man that hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the way of sinners, and hath not sat in the seat of the scornful...
24. oldal - Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick. But when Jesus heard it, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but 'for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified thereby.
9. oldal - For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.