Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
122. oldal - When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew ;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom...
337. oldal - And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for A TIME, AND TIMES, AND HALF A TIME, from the face of the serpent.
60. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles, to mock and to scourge and to crucify him; and the third day he shall rise again.
151. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered Thou sayest that I am a king. ' To this end was I born, and for this cause came, I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38. oldal - Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in: I was naked and you clothed Me: I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.
232. oldal - But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God . 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
127. oldal - For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth : and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
15. oldal - And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
228. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.