Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The True Character of the Church of England, as Exhibited in Her Antiquity ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
The True Character of the Church of England: As Exhibited in Her Antiquity ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
ages amongst ancient Apostles appears Appendix Apud archbishop Augustine authority Bede believe bishops blessing body Britain British British Church brought called Catholic century character Christ Christian Christian Church Church of England collects common communion council creed custom delyver divine doctrine early Earth Eccl ejus English Episcopi error established faith Father Folio Gallican Gaul give given glory gospel Greek hand hath heaven held holy Irish John king kingdom learned Letters light liturgy London Lord Lord's Martyr meet missal Origines Palmer persons practice prayer preached present priest primitive principle protest provinces quod received reformed ritual Roman Rome Saxon says scriptures soul speaking spirit succession suffered testimony things thou tion traced true truth unto Usher western whole worship writers και
130. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
16. oldal - HEAR, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: For the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, And they have rebelled against me.
125. oldal - LORD, raise up, we pray thee, thy power, and come among us, and with great might succour us ; that whereas, through our sins and wickedness, we are sore let and hindered in running the race that is set before us, thy bountiful grace and mercy may speedily help and deliver us, through the satisfaction of thy Son our LORD : to whom, with thee and the HOLY GHOST, be honour and glory, world without end. Amen.
106. oldal - Worship of God throughout the three Kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland ; together with an ordinance of Parliament for the taking away of the Book of Common Prayer, and for establishing and observing of this present Directory throughout the Kingdom of England and Dominion of Wales, 1646.
150. oldal - Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. "Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand, for God is with us.
124. oldal - GOD, who showest to them that are in error the light of thy truth, to the intent that they may return into the way of righteousness; grant unto all those who are admitted into the fellowship of CHRIST'S religion, that they may avoid those things that are contrary to their profession, and follow all such things as are agreeable to the same, through our Lord JESUS CHRIST.
136. oldal - Lift up your hearts. Answer. We lift them up unto the Lord. Priest. Let us give thanks unto our Lord God. Answer. It is meet and right so to do.
6. oldal - IN elect of the Church of N. from henceforward will be faithful and obedient to St Peter the Apostle,, and to the holy Roman Church, and to our lord, the lord N. Pope N. and to his successors, canonically coming in.