Mystery of the Faith
mysteryofthefaith, 2007 - 184 oldal
Why have we absorbed opinions and teachings from other people, and the media regarding the validity of the Bible, scientific thought, and the existence of God? Does science disprove God's existence? What is the true nature of the Creation Vs Evolution Debate? What can the Bible actually teach us? There is much knowledge that we can learn and understand. So what should we learn? What can lead us to a better understanding of life? Why should be concerned with seeking answers for these questions? Read Mystery of the Faith to discover the truth and learn Christianities best kept secret.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham accept Adam and Eve atonement beginning Behold believe Bible blessed Cain caused chapter children of Israel Christian church Church of England commit completely Consider the following created creation creator death deeds deﬁne deﬁnition demonstrates desire disciples discover disobey earth Egypt eternal everlasting evil Exodus fact faith faithlessness Father ﬁeld ﬁnd ﬁrmament ﬁrst ﬂesh forgiveness fulﬁlled fulﬁlment Garden of Eden Genesis give given glory God’s commandments hear heart heaven inﬂuence intelligent design Isaiah Jesus Christ Jews John judge judgment king kingdom knowledge lamb land Leviticus light lives man’s mankind Matthew Messiah Moses NKJV Notice Numbers ourselves perceive person Pharisees Porvoo Communion promise prophecy prophets punishment question Read receive religious remember repentance revealed righteousness sacriﬁce salvation Satan Says the LORD scientiﬁc scriptures seek selﬁsh serpent sheep Sheol sins speak speciﬁc Spirit teachings theories things tion true truth understand whoever wisdom word
170. oldal - Nevertheless, death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
120. oldal - The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
163. oldal - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
132. oldal - Moreover, when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a ^sad countenance : for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
126. oldal - For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
61. oldal - And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...
85. oldal - And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
35. oldal - The desire for verification is understandable but cannot always be satisfied. There are no hard distinctions between what is real and what is unreal, nor between what is true and what is false. A thing is not necessarily either true or false; it can be both true and false.