Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Letters Addressed to Trinitarians and Calvinists: Occasioned by Dr. Wood's ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according admit applied asserted atonement authority believe benevolent cern Christian connexion consistent corrupt death depend disposition distinct divine doctrine of depravity effects Ephesians Esau eternal evil exer exertions expressed faith Father favour forgiveness give given to Christ God’s Gospel grace ground heaven holiness holy spirit human nature implied imputation inconsistent influence interpretation irresistible grace Jeroboam Jesus Jesus Christ Jews justice language LETTER manner meaning mercy metaphorical mind moral character moral depravity moral perfection objection obvious sense opinions ordained ortho orthodox writers passage perceive Pharaoh predestinated principles produced profess Psalms punishment purpose question reason reconciled redeemed redemption reject religion renewed repentance respect righteousness sacred writers sacrifice salvation Saviour scriptures sinners sins sion Socinians son of perdition spirit sufferings supposition thing tion trine Trinitarians and Calvinists truth understood Unitarians views virtue Westminster Confession wholly wickedness Woods word wrath
72. oldal - Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts ; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind ; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
66. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: for the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
76. oldal - Seed in whom all the families of the earth were to be blessed.
91. oldal - Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name : and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man.
77. oldal - For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion 16 So then, it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
115. oldal - All those whom God hath predestinated unto life, and those only, he is pleased, in his appointed and accepted time, effectually to call, by his Word and Spirit, out of that state of sin and death, in which they are by nature, to grace and salvation by Jesus Christ...
79. oldal - Others, not elected, although they may be called by the ministry of the Word, and may have some common operations of the Spirit, yet they never truly come unto Christ, and therefore cannot be saved...
56. oldal - The rest of mankind, God was pleased, according to the unsearchable counsel of his own will, whereby he extendeth or withholdeth mercy as he pleaseth, for the glory of his sovereign power over his creatures, to pass by, and to ordain them to dishonour and wrath for their sin, to the praise of his glorious justice.
114. oldal - This effectual call is of God's free and special grace alone, not from any thing at all foreseen in man; who is altogether passive therein, until, being quickened and renewed by the Holy Spirit, he is thereby enabled to answer this call, and to embrace the grace offered and conveyed in it.