Dissertations on the Prophecies which Have Remarkably Been Fulfilled: And at this Time are Fulfilling in the World. To which are Added, Extracts from the Writings of Owen, Usher, Knox, Brown, More, &c, 2. kötet
W. Baynes, 1803
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Dissertations on the Prophecies, Vol. 2 of 2: Which Have Remarkably Been ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Dissertations on the Prophecies Which Have Remarkably Been Fulfilled: And at ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
againſt alſo ancient angels apoſtle appear authority beaſt becauſe beginning biſhop blood body called century Chap Chriſt Chriſtians church coming concerning continued Daniel dead death demons deſtroyed deſtruction divine doctrin earth Edit emperor faith fall falſe fame Father fire firſt followers fome former four give given hand hath heads heathen heaven Hift himſelf holy ibid Italy Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John judgment king kingdom laſt latter living Lord manner meaning miracles moſt muſt particular Paul period pope prophecy prophets reaſon reign religion Revelation Roman Roman empire Rome ſaid ſame ſay ſeal ſecond Sect ſeven ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpeak ſpirit ſtill ſuch taken temple thall theſe things third thoſe thou thouſand throne tion true trumpet truth unto voice whole worſhip write
361. oldal - And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel...
289. oldal - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
76. oldal - But of that day and hour knoweth no man ; no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
344. oldal - And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years...
278. oldal - And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
344. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them : and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands ; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
227. oldal - These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy : and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
339. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia ; for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.