Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sentiments Concerning the Coming and Kingdom of Christ; Collec from the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according angel answer Antichrist apostle appears battle beast beginning Behold believe blessed body called chap chapter church clouds coming of Christ creature Daniel dead death delivered destroy destruction doctrine earth enemies event everlasting expectation express eyes faith fall Father fear fire forever fulness Gentiles give given glorious glory God's Gog and Magog gospel hand hath heaven holy inherit Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgment king kingdom of Christ land light live look Lord manner means millennial millennium mountain mystery natural observed pass passage perfect pleroma present promise prophecy prophets received reign rejoice respecting rest resurrection righteousness rise saints Scriptures seed sense seventh sound stand suffer thee things thou thousand throne tion trumpet unto verse voice whole wicked wrath
55. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
170. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, And from one sabbath to another, Shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
30. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded ; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ ; and he shall reign for ever and ever...
92. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, And shut thy doors about thee: Hide thyself as it were for a little moment, Until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : The earth also shall disclose her blood, And shall no more cover her slain.
176. oldal - Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders ; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
207. oldal - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
14. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
52. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
112. oldal - And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.