Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection ages already answer appeared approach awful believe blessed blood body bosom brethren called cause character charity Christ Christian church circumstances conduct conversion covered darkness death delivered directed divine doctrine duty earth East enemies enter eternal event evidence exist expressive faith father feel follow friends furnish give glory Gospel grace hand happiness hath heard heart heaven holy honor hope human immortal influence Jesus Jesus Christ judgment kingdom land language light living look Lord mean mind misery moral nature never object occasion once opened pass person pleasures poor preached present principles reason receive religion respect rest Savior sense sinner soon sorrow soul speak spirit stand Star suffering thing thou thousand tion true truth unto virtue voice whole
137. oldal - Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
123. oldal - For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be; yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
185. oldal - And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down and worshipped him; and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
127. oldal - And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth ; And the heavens are the works of thine hands: They shall perish; but thou remainest; And they all shall wax old as doth a garment; And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, And they shall be changed: But thou art the same, And thy years shall not fail.
122. oldal - All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD'S : and he is the governor among the nations.
36. oldal - Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, and said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
35. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me ; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me : because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
38. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
13. oldal - I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their task-masters; for I know their sorrows; and I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey...