Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action acute affected animals appearance applied attack attention become believe blood body brain called cause cells character child circumstances common complete condition consequence considerable considered constitution contains continued course death described disease entirely eruption especially examination existence experience fact fever fluid frequently give given glands hand heart important increase inflammation influence instances interesting known less liver lungs matter means membrane mind nature nearly nerves nervous never notice observed occurs operation opinion organs pain pass patient period persons pneumonia portion practice present produced prove quantity rare readers reference regard remain remarks remedies removed Report result says secretion seems seen severe side skin sometimes sound stage substance surface symptoms taken tion tissue treatment tubercle usually vaccination various whole
516. oldal - Thy spirit, Independence, let me share; Lord of the lion-heart, and eagle-eye! Thy steps I follow with my bosom bare, Nor heed the storm that howls along the sky!
18. oldal - I hold every man a debtor to his profession; from the which, as men of course do seek to receive countenance and profit, so ought they of duty to endeavor themselves, by way of amends, to be a help and ornament thereunto.
184. oldal - These words, good brother, are written in holy Scripture, for our comfort and instruction ; that we should patiently, and with thanksgiving, bear our heavenly Father's correction, whensoever, by any manner of adversity, it shall please his gracious goodness to visit us. And there should be no greater comfort to Christian persons, than to be made like unto Christ, by suffering patiently adversities, troubles, and sicknesses. For he himself went not up to joy, but first he suffered pain : He entered...
321. oldal - For the purpose of this section an underground bakehouse shall mean a bakehouse, any baking room of which is so situate that the surface of the floor is more than three feet below the surface of the footway of the adjoining street, or of the ground adjoining or nearest to the room.
361. oldal - But love, first learned in a lady's eyes, Lives not alone immured in the brain; But with the motion of all elements, Courses as swift as thought in every power; And gives to every power a double power, Above their functions and their offices.
187. oldal - The investigation arose out of a renewed and somewhat protracted inquiry regarding the diffusion of gasee (depending upon the same molecular mobility), and has afforded certain new results which may prove to be of interest in a theoretical as well as in a practical point of view. In, the diffusiometer, as first constructed, a plain cylindrical glass tube...
503. oldal - There can be no doubt that the system will not be brought under the full operation of mercury, or that ptyalism will not follow on the most energetic employment of this substance where abscess exists.
308. oldal - If an infant born in perfect health, and of the healthiest parents, be kept in close rooms, in which free ventilation and cleanliness are neglected, a few months will often suffice to induce tuberculous cachexia.