Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted addressed answer appear attended Baptist beautiful become believe better blessed brother called cause chapel child Christ christian church close comfort darkness dear death desire Divine earth entered eternal eyes face faith father fear feel felt friends gave give given glory God's grace hand happy hear heart heaven held holy hope hour interest invitation Jesus John kind labours leave light live look Lord Lord's master means meeting mind minister morning mother nature never night once passed pastor peace persons poor pray prayer preached present question received rest seek seemed sinner soon soul speak Spirit tell thee things thou thought tion took true truth turn unto voice whole wish young
144. oldal - Blessed are ye when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
144. oldal - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
231. oldal - These are they which were not defiled with women ; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile : for they are without fault before the throne of God.
60. oldal - And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow , of wines on the lees well refined.
229. oldal - If his children forsake My law, and walk not in My judgments, if they break My statutes, and keep not My commandments; then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. Nevertheless My lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer My faithfulness to fail.
118. oldal - And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him : for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
291. oldal - Cast thy bread upon the waters, and thou shalt find it after many days.
279. oldal - And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life ; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain ; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.