Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Almighty angels appear attend bear Behold bless blest blood breath bright bring cheerful Christ crown darkness dead death divine dreadful dust dwell dying earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith Father fear feet flesh gates give glorious glory guard hand hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy honours hope hour humble HYMN immortal Jesus join keep King known Lamb land lead light live Lord mercy mighty mortal never night o'er peace praise proclaim PSALM race raise Redeemer reigns rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour shine sight sing sinners sins skies songs soul sound sov'reign Spirit spread stand stream sweet thee thine thou thoughts throne thy grace thy love thy name thy throne thy word tongue triumph truth voice wait wonders
205. oldal - COME, let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne ; Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 Worthy the Lamb that died, they cry, To be exalted thus : Worthy the Lamb, our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
158. oldal - HOW sweet the Name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear. 2 It makes the wounded spirit whole, And calms the troubled breast ; 'Tis manna to the hungry soul, And to the weary rest.
134. oldal - Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast, Save in the death of Christ my God : All the vain things that charm me most, I sacrifice them to His blood.
57. oldal - The Lord ye know is God indeed, Without our aid He did us make ; We are His flock, He doth us feed, And for His sheep He doth us take.
11. oldal - Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
201. oldal - MY dear Redeemer, and my Lord, I read my duty in thy word ; But in thy life the law appears Drawn out in living characters. 2 Such was thy truth, and such thy zeal, Such deference to thy Father's will, Such love, and meekness so divine, I would transcribe, and make them mine.
156. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame ; So purer light shall mark the road, That leads me to the Lamb.
165. oldal - Ho ! ye that pant for living streams, And pine away and die — Here you may quench your raging thirst With springs that never dry< 8 Rivers of love and mercy here In a rich ocean join ; Salvation in abundance flows, Like floods of milk and wine.
13. oldal - Though in the paths of death I tread, With gloomy horrors overspread ; My steadfast heart shall fear no ill, For thou, O Lord, art with me still ; Thy friendly crook shall give me aid, And guide me through the dreadful shade Though in a bare and rugged way, Through devious lonely wilds I stray.
147. oldal - THERE is a land of pure delight, Where saints immortal reign ; " Infinite day excludes the night, And pleasures banish pain. 2 There, everlasting spring abides, And never-withering flowers ; Death, like a narrow sea, divides This heavenly land from ours.