Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according advent Albigenses already ancient angel apocalyptic Apostasy Apostle appear beast believe Bishop body century chap character Christ Christianity chronological Church circumstance close commencement consequence court dead death denotes described dragon earth ecclesiastical established existence expiration express fact faithful figurative follow France Gentiles given Gospel half hand heaven Hence holy horns immediately interpretation Italy John kingdoms kings language latter limits literal Lord mark measured mystic nature never Pagan Papacy particular passing period persecution persons Peter political precise prediction present principle prophecy prophetic question received remarkable represented respect rise Roman Empire Rome saints sealed second woe secular seven seventh head slain spiritual symbol temple term testimony things third throughout tion truth Vallenses vial vision Western whole wild-beast witnesses woman worshippers
473. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
302. oldal - And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
448. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness...
107. oldal - XII. .A.ND there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
369. oldal - For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink ; for they are worthy." And I heard another out of the altar say, "Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
469. oldal - ... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years; but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
289. oldal - And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder ; and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps...
358. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
273. oldal - And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand, full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication, and upon her forehead was a name written ; MYSTERY ; BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.