Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adopted ancient appears become Bishop body called Catholic cause century character Christ Christian Church clergy common communion consequence consider continued course direct Dissenters divine doctrines doubt duty effect England English evident evil exist expressed fact faith feel former give given Government hand heart holy hope important individual interest Ireland Irish Italy less living London look Lord Lord's manner matter means measure mind moral nature necessary never object observed opinion original party period persons practice prayer present principles Protestant question readers reason receive reference Reformation regard religion religious remain remarks respecting reviewer rubric Sabbath sermon speak spirit taken things thought tion true truth various volume whole writer
294. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
283. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
89. oldal - For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself serso vant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews...
294. oldal - For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
43. oldal - The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
24. oldal - I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man : but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
194. oldal - Saviour: knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
33. oldal - This is that which the Lord hath said: 'Tomorrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the Lord.
19. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on My holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour Him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words : then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...