Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abstract acknowledgment action agreement amount appears appointed assign assurance authorized become beneficial owner benefit breach building charge claiming commencement conferred consideration contained contract contrary intention convey conveyance copy costs court covenant creating death deed deemed deriving title direction discharge documents easements effect entitled executed executors exercise expenses expressed fee simple freehold further future give grant heirs hereby implied includes income incumbrance infant interest land lease leasehold lessee manner matter means ment mining mortgage mortgage deed mortgage money mortgaged property mortgagor namely notice notwithstanding obligation operation original otherwise paid parties payment performed person person entitled possession production provisions purchaser reasonable receipt receiver reference relating remains rent require respect reversion rule sect section applies securing sell settlement solicitor statutory sub-s sufficient term therein thereof thing thinks fit transfer trustees unless vendor vested virtue writing
65. oldal - ... creating the trust, or if there is no such person or no such person able and willing to act, then the surviving or continuing trustees or trustee for the time being, or the personal representatives of the last surviving or continuing trustee, may, by writing appoint another person or other persons to be a trustee or trustees...
38. oldal - Purchaser, unless a contrary intention appears, includes a lessee or mortgagee, and an intending purchaser, lessee, or mortgagee, or other person, who, for valuable consideration, takes or deals for...
87. oldal - A description or citation of a portion of an Act is inclusive of the words, section, or other part, first or last mentioned, or otherwise referred to as forming the beginning, or as forming the end, of the portion comprised in the description or citation.
42. oldal - ... the person who so conveys, has, with the concurrence of every other person, if any, conveying by his direction, full power to convey the subject-matter expressed to be conveyed...
65. oldal - Where there are more than two trustees, if one of them '" "i: by deed declares that he is desirous of being discharged from the. trust, and if his co-trustees and such other person, if any, as is empowered to appoint trustees, by deed consent to the discharge of the trustee, and to the vesting in the co-trustees alone of the trust property, then the trustee desirous of being discharged shall be deemed to have retired from the trust and shall, by the deed, be discharged therefrom under this Ordinance...
41. oldal - ... or at the time of conveyance demised, occupied, or enjoyed with, or reputed or known as part or parcel of or appurtenant to the land or any part thereof.
72. oldal - ... contingently on his attaining the age of twenty-one years, or on the occurrence of any event before his attaining that age, the trustees may at their sole discretion pay to the infant's parent or guardian, if any, or otherwise apply for or towards the infant's maintenance, education, or benefit, the income of that property or any part thereof, whether there is any other fund applicable to the same purpose, or any person bound by law to provide for the infant's maintenance or education or not...
85. oldal - Ireland the foregoing provisions shall be modified as in this section provided. " (2) The court shall be Her Majesty's High Court of Justice in Ireland. " (3) All matters within the jurisdiction of that court shall, subject to the acts regulating that court, be assigned to the Chancery division of that court ; but general rules under this act...