Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ANALYSIS AND PROOFS appear appointed baptism baptized believe benefits blessing blood body bread called Church Commandment committed consider covenant danger death desire divine duty earth effectual eternal evident evil EXPLANATION expressed faith Father forbidden give given glorify glory God's Gospel grace hath heart heaven holy honour INFERENCES Jesus Christ John keep kingdom Kings live Lord Lord's Luke manner Matt means nature necessary necessity obedience object observe offered ourselves parents perfect performed person petition pray prayer promise Prov providence Psal reason receive redemption repentance respect rest righteousness Sabbath sacraments salvation Scripture sinners sins soul Spirit subject we learn,-1 taught things thou tion true truth understand unto viii whole Word worship
152. oldal - I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
338. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
360. oldal - Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
420. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God : for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man : but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
136. oldal - God hath exalted to be a Prince and a Saviour, to give repentance and remission of sins...
306. oldal - Be it known unto you. therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins, and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which they could not be justified by the law of Moses.
87. oldal - Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. 29 But I know him; for I am from him, and he hath sent me.
255. oldal - For no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church.
402. oldal - Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.