Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Dissertations on the Foederal Transactions Between God and His Church: Both ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Abraham acceptance accompliſhment according againſt alſo angel appears authority believe bleſſed blood called cauſe Chriſt Church commanded confirmed congregation conſidered covenant covenanters David death divine doctrine duty earth engagements eternal example facrifice faith Father feed firſt folemn fons former give given glory God's Goſpel grace granted hand hath heart heaven Hence himſelf holy houſe import Iſrael Jacob Jeſus Chriſt John judge king kingdom land living Lord manner matter means ment Moſes moſt muſt nant nature Noah oath obedience obſerve obtained offered original particular party perſons promiſe prophet reaſon reformation religion reſpect ſaid ſame ſay Seed ſeems ſerve ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſuch taken term Teſtament thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou tion took tranſaction tranſlation true truth unto uſed various whole worſhip
502. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts ; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people.
98. oldal - And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you for perpetual generations : I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
502. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
182. oldal - Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...
188. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
30. oldal - What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.
98. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud. And I will remember my covenant which is between me and you, and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
120. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed ; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
250. oldal - Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.