Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ador’d adore almighty angels Behold bleſfings bleſs bleſſed bleſt boundleſs Chriſt croſs darkneſs dear death deſcend di’d diſplay divine duſt earth endleſs eternal ev'ry ev’ry everlaſting eyes faith Father fing finiſh'd firſt fleſh foes giv'n glorious glory God’s gracious hail Hallelujah haſt hath heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy hoſts HYMN Jeſus joyful juſtice King Lamb Lamb of God laſt live Lord loſt mercy mighty mortal muſt o'er peace pow'r praiſe prieſt proclaim promiſe raiſe ranſom'd Redeemer reign rejoice reſt righteouſneſs riſe ſacred ſacrifice ſaid ſaints Salvation ſame ſave Saviour ſay ſee ſeed ſhall ſhine ſhould ſhout ſin ſing Sinners ſkies ſky ſlain ſong ſons ſoul ſound ſov’reign ſpirit ſpread ſtand ſtill ſtrain ſtrong ſun ſweet thee theſe thine Thoſe thou thouſand thro throne thy blood thy grace thy love thy name tongues triumph truſt whoſe wiſdom
342. oldal - Dear Lord, and shall we ever live At this poor, dying rate ! Our love so faint, so cold to Thee, And Thine to us so great ! 5 Come, Holy Spirit, heavenly Dove, With all Thy quickening powers ! Come, shed abroad a Saviour's love, And that shall kindle ours.
219. oldal - FOR a closer walk with God ! A. calm and heavenly frame ! A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...
262. oldal - To you, in David's town, this day Is born, of David's line, The Saviour, who is Christ the Lord ; And this shall be the sign : — 4 " The heavenly babe you there shall find To human view displayed, All meanly wrapped in swathing bands, And in a manger laid.
256. oldal - Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all ; — 4.
215. oldal - Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take ; The clouds ye so much dread Are big with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head.
235. oldal - RISE, my soul, and stretch thy wings, Thy better portion trace; Rise from transitory things, Towards heaven, thy native place: Sun, and moon, and stars decay, Time shall soon this earth remove; Rise, my soul, and haste away To seats prepared above.
208. oldal - LOVE divine, all love excelling, Joy of heaven, to earth come down, Fix in us Thy humble dwelling, All Thy faithful mercies crown ! Jesus, Thou art all compassion, Pure, unbounded love, Thou art ! Visit us with Thy salvation, Enter every trembling heart.
278. oldal - He reigns and triumphs here." 3 How happy are our ears, That hear this joyful sound, Which kings and prophets waited for, And sought, but never found ! / 4 How blessed are our eyes, That see this heavenly light ! Prophets and kings desired it long, But died without the sight. 5 The watchmen join their voice, And tuneful notes employ; Jerusalem breaks forth in songs, And deserts learn the joy. 6 The Lord makes bare his arm Through all the earth abroad ; Let every nation now behold Their Saviour and...
285. oldal - God my Redeemer lives, And often from the skies Looks down, and watches all my dust, Till he shall bid it rise. 4 Array'd in glorious grace Shall these vile bodies shine, And every shape and every face Look heavenly and divine. 5 These lively hopes we owe To Jesus' dying love; We would adore his grace below, And sing his power above.