Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Angels anno antient Apostles Apostles Creed appear'd better betwixt Bishop blessed Body call'd Cause Chaldean Christ Christians Church Church of England Church of Rome Comet Command Creatures Dæmons Dead Death Deity Delphick Oracle Delphos Devil divine Doctrine doth Earth Eclipse Egypt Emperor England eternal evil faid Faith fame Father Feast Fire Gentiles Gentlemen God's Gods Gospel Greek happen'd hath Heathens Heaven Hebrew Hebron Hell Holy Ghost Honour human Jerusalem Jesus Jews Judgment King Latin Learning Lise Lord Moon Moses moveable Feasts Name Nature Number observ'd Opinion Oracle Papists Persons Place Power Prayers Princes Prophet publick Punishment Purgatory Quakers Question Reason receiv'd Reign Religion Roman Rome Sabbath Saviour Scripture shew signify sirst Soul Spirit Star suffer'd Syriac Text ther thereof Things thro Tides tion Trinity true unto us'd Virgil Virgin Water whence wherein wicked Word World Worship
28. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
45. oldal - That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
xxxv. oldal - I am a stranger and a sojourner with you: give me a possession of a burying-place with you, that I may bury my dead out of my sight.
46. oldal - One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
1. oldal - all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men," " neither in this world, neither in the world to come,
23. oldal - Blefled are the dead which die in the Lord, from henceforth : Yea, faith the Spirit, that they may reft from their labours ; and their works do follow them.
xxi. oldal - And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field to bury strangers in. Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day. (Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value, and gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me...
2. oldal - There is a vanity which is done upon the earth; that there be just men, unto whom it happeneth according to the work of the wicked; again, there be wicked men, to whom it happeneth according to the work of the righteous: I said that this also is vanity.
27. oldal - Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished ; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
46. oldal - Let your women keep silence in the churches : for it is not permitted unto them to speak : but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home : for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.