Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Almighty appear assured authority bear become benefit better blessed body cause charity Christ Christian command condition consequently consider continue copies creatures darkness death desire direct divine duty earth effects equally eternal everlasting evil exercise exist faith false feel forgive former frequently future give glory God's grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope human imagine influence Jews judgment kind King latter less light live look Lord means ment mercy mind moral motive murder nature necessary neighbour never nevertheless obedience object obligation observe offer once ourselves perfect persons poor positive pray prayer principle proportion providence punishment reason religion remember render rich salvation Saviour sins soul spiritual suffer sufficient supply surely things thou thoughts tion true truth universal unto violate virtue whilst whole wise worship
269. oldal - And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents. But forasmuch us he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
363. oldal - Thyself how wondrous then! Unspeakable, who sitt'st above these heavens To us invisible, or dimly seen In these Thy lowest works : yet these declare Thy goodness beyond thought, and power divine. Speak, ye who best can tell, ye sons of light, Angels ! for ye behold him, and with songs And choral symphonies, day without night, Circle his throne rejoicing : ye in heaven, On earth join all ye creatures to extol Him first, him last, him midst, and without end.
357. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people : for in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
234. oldal - All things come alike to all : there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked ; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificed!, and to him that sacrificeth not : as is the good, so is the sinner ; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
190. oldal - Blessed are ye when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
36. oldal - Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
128. oldal - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment...
294. oldal - And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as My people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them : for with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.
26. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
368. oldal - A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way : and when he saw him he passed by on the other side.