Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adoption Apostle appear Bath become behold believe blessed body brethren bring called cause character Christian Church comfort copies darkness death desires divine doctrine earth effects eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel flesh follow fruit give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope human Jesus Christ judgment king kingdom knowledge less light lives look Lord means mind moral mystery nature necessary never object observed ourselves pass peace persons poor possess pray prayer present principle promise Providence reason received religion repentance revelation rich righteousness salvation saved scriptures seek sense Sermon sheep shepherd sinner sins soul speak spirit stand sure thee things thou thoughts tion trial true truth understanding unto voice whole wisdom wise
90. oldal - And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see : all they gather themselves together, they come to thee : thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
30. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love : having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved...
311. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect ? it is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? it is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us...
279. oldal - But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
270. oldal - Who is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of every creature ; for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers ; all things were created by him, and for him; and he is before all things, and by him all things consist...
12. oldal - Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine ; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me. I am the vine, ye are the branches : He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit : for without Me ye can do nothing.
91. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
12. oldal - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh away ; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
304. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.