Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Angels Apostle Barachias Blesled Blessed Blood Cafe called cerned Charity Children Christians Church Circumcision Circumcision of Christ Circumstances consider Creatures Darkness Death declared Disciples Discourse Divine Doctrine Duty Earth Effect Elias Enemies Epistle eternal Faith fame Father Flesh Gentiles give glorious Glory God's Gospel Grace hand Happiness hath Hearts Heaven Herod Holy Ghost Holy Spirit Honour infinite Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John Judge Judgment Light live Lord Lord's Love Malice manifest Mankind manner Matter Matth mean Meekness ment Mercy Messiah mighty Mind Miracles Nature ness never Obedience observe Occasion particular Passover Person Pharisees Power proper Prophecy Prophet publick Punishment racter Reason receive regard Religion render Righteousness Salvation Saviour Scripture Sense Servants shew Sincerity Sins Souls Spirit Sufferings thee ther things thou thought tion true Truth tural unto Virtue wicked Wisemen Word World wretched Zeal
46. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast, the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
126. oldal - Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord : and he shall turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse ' — coupled with the declarations concerning John the Baptist, particularly that in Luke i.
89. oldal - A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
369. oldal - Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation ; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
142. oldal - He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: But the friend of the bridegroom which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. He must increase, but I must decrease.
382. oldal - God, who by the leading of a star didst manifest thy only-begotten Son to the Gentiles ; Mercifully grant, that we, which know thee now by faith, may after this life have the fruition of thy glorious Godhead; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
134. oldal - But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not ; but have done unto him whatsoever they listed: likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
112. oldal - LORD, raise up (we pray thee) thy power, and come among us, and with great might succour us ; that whereas, through our sins and wickedness, we are sore let and hindered in running the race that is set before us, thy bountiful grace and mercy may speedily help and deliver us ; through the satisfaction of thy Son our Lord, to whom with thee and the Holy Ghost, be honour and glory, world without end. Amen.
142. oldal - John answered them, saying, I baptize with water : but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not ; he it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
322. oldal - Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the Beloved ; in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace...