Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
altar appear appointed atonement authority belonged blessing blood bring brought called character Christ Christian church command concerning connected covenant death decalogue direct dispensation distinction divine duty Egypt Egyptian enter entirely especially evil existence expression faith feast fitted flesh give given glory God's grace ground guilt hand heart heaven Hence higher hold holy idea import inheritance institution Israel Israelites Jewish judgment kind kingdom land light living Lord manifest manner means merely mind moral Moses nature necessary needed object obligation observance offering outward perfect period person possession present priests principles promise proper properly reason received reference regard relation religion religious render represented respect rest righteousness Sabbath sacred says sense simply sins soul Spirit stand symbolical tabernacle taken Testament things tion true truth whole worship
156. oldal - Be it known unto you. therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins, and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which they could not be justified by the law of Moses.
404. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...
221. oldal - Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren; and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward.
173. oldal - Lord : but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel ; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts ; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their...
136. oldal - And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
220. oldal - And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.
405. oldal - Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before • the Lord : For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
282. oldal - And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat : and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land...
190. oldal - ... even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer : their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar ; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.