Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons Principally Designed to Strengthen the Faith and Increase the ...
James Haldane Stewart
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
adoption Apostle appear attend become behold believe beloved friends blessed blood bring brought called cause character child Christ Christian church coming confidence counsel death delight desire dispensation Divine doubt Draw earth effect enter eternal expression faith Father fear feel follow give given glory Gospel grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven hold Holy Spirit hope King kingdom lead light live look Lord Jesus means mention mind nature never offered pass peace period person pleasure prayer present privilege promise Prophet question receive Redeemer religion rest salvation saved Saviour Scriptures season seen servants shew sinner sins sorrow soul speak stand Surely thee things thou thought true truth turn unto walk whilst
120. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus, Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall' be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
i. oldal - And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom. Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.
289. oldal - ... not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you ; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
155. oldal - Hast thou not known ? hast thou not heard, That the everlasting God, the Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Fainteth not, neither is weary ? There is no searching of his understanding.
27. oldal - Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me : thy wisdom and prosperity ex218 ceedeth the fame which I heard.
109. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
5. oldal - And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life ; and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son, hath life ; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
429. oldal - We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
144. oldal - The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. He will not always chide, neither will He keep His anger for ever. He hath not dealt with us after our sins ; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.