Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions Acts affirmed almighty amongst ancient apostles appears assent baptism baptized believe bishop body born called Catholic cause Christian church clause communion concerning creed dead death delivered denied descended designed Devil divine doth earth eternal evident evil expressed faith father flesh follows give given Gnostics gospel grave Greek hand hath heaven hell heresy heretics Holy Ghost human imagined inserted intended Irenæus Jesus Christ Jews John judge kind kingdom live Lord manner matter meaning mentioned nature necessary never notion observed occasion opinion opposition particular person present primitive principles prove reason received repentance respect resurrection rule saints saith Saviour scriptures sense separated shew signifies sins soul spirit suffered symbol Tertullian ther thereof things thou tion true truth unity universal unto whence Wherefore wherein whilst whole writes
112. oldal - Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds ; who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
111. oldal - She saith unto him, Yea, Lord : I believe that thou art the Christ the Son of God, which should come into the world.
114. oldal - In this was manifested the love of GOD towards us, because that GOD sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved GOD, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
161. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne ; he seeing this before, spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
126. oldal - Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
265. oldal - We believe that through the atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.
52. oldal - Sirs, why do ye these things ? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, Who made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein : Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.
200. oldal - And though it is said, this corruptible shall put on incorruption, and this mortal shall put on immortality...