Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Affliction againſt Anſw Apoſtle Aſſurance bave bear becauſe beleeve called caſt cauſe chat Child Children chis Chriſt comes comfort Commandement condition Covenant dark David Death died diſcouraged doch Doctrine doth Duty evil Faich Faith Father fear firſt give given Godly Gods Grace hach hand hath heart Heaven heed himſelf Holy Ghoſt humbled ibid Infirmity keep labor laid Light live look Lord Love matter means moſt muſt Name never Object peace poor Power pray prayer preſent Promiſe quod reaſon regard ſaid Saints ſaving Savior ſay Scripture Secondly ſee Seed ſelf ſhal ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſuch ſuffer Sufferings Temptation thee theſe things thoſe thou Travel troubled true Truth unto uſe verſe wait weak
8. oldal - The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup : thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
79. oldal - There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wife. The ants are a people not ftrong, yet they prepare their meat in the fummer ; the conies are but a feeble folk, yet make they their houfes in the rocks ; the locufts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands ; the fpider taketh hold with her hands, and is in kings palaces."!
18. oldal - Christ. 1 8 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind...
48. oldal - When a man hath to go over a river, though he ride once and again into the water, and come out, saying, I fear it is too deep for me ; yet, considering that there is no other way for him, he resolves to venture, for...
16. oldal - Rehoboam was young and tender-hearted, and could not withstand them. 8 And now ye think to withstand the kingdom of the LORD in the hand of the sons of David; and ye be a great multitude, and there are with you golden calves, which Jeroboam made you for gods.
25. oldal - Holden, and are to | be fold at his Shop at the fign of the Anchor in the | New-Exchange, 1651.
57. oldal - sin unto death" or unpardonable* is that which never has subsequent repentance, or the author of which cannot be recalled to penitence: Such as that which is called "the sin" or "blasphemy against the Holy Ghost;" (Matt. xii, 32; Luke xii, 10;) of which it is said, " it shall not be forgiven, either in this world, or in the world to come.