Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction almighty appointed Art thou battle bear believer blessed blood body branch bring called canst carry Christ comes comfort communion conquer continual corruption covenant cross daily dead death depend divine enable endure enemies eternal evil exercise expect fall Father fear feel fellowship fight flesh fruit give given glory grace grow hand happy head heart heaven heavenly heavy hold holy hope Jesus keep light live look Lord lusts means mind nature never pain patience peace perfect praise pray precious present promise reason receive righteousness salvation says scripture sense sins soul Spirit stand strength suffering teach temptation thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thou wilt thy faith thy heart tion trial tried trouble true trust truth unto victory wait walk warfare
162. oldal - Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
89. oldal - Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
227. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
102. oldal - Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, And thine health shall spring forth speedily : And thy righteousness shall go before thee ; The glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward. Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; Thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am.
103. oldal - How sweet are thy words unto my taste ! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth.
15. oldal - My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of Him : for whom the Lord loveth He chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth.
62. oldal - Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
222. oldal - Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all...
190. oldal - By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter ; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of GOD, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season...