Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted appear Arts attend believe Bishop blessed body born called Cambridge cause character Christ Christian Church Church of England College common consider considerable continued death discourse divine doctrine duty effect established excellent express faith father give given Gospel hand hath holy hope human Jesus Jews John King knowledge late learned letter living Lord MAGAZINE manner master means mind minister nature never object observe occasion opinion parish particular passage persons preached present principles reason received Rector religion remarkable respect Scripture seems sense Sermon sins society soul speak spirit suppose taken things Thomas thought tion translation true truth University unto virtue whole writings written
16. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
112. oldal - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
112. oldal - Jesus : that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man. •which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind ; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
117. oldal - Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you : but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
275. oldal - Israel, for he hath visited and redeemed his people, and hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David, as he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: that we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us...
416. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
277. oldal - That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
225. oldal - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned, if the sword come and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.