Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abraham Abram Acts angels answered appear behold blessing brethren bring brother brought called Chap character Christ command Commit to memory Concerning CONNECTING covenant dead death Deut disciples divine DOCTRINAL earth Egypt entire school evil Exod faith father Fourth Quarter fruit Galilee give given God's GOLDEN TEXT hand hath heart heaven holy HOME READINGS Isaac Jacob James Je'sus Jesus John Joseph Judges king kingdom land LESSON HYMN light lives Lord Luke Mark Matt meaning memory verses offering OUTLINE pass Pharaoh PRACTICAL TEACHINGS pray prayer prison promise prophet Prov Quarter QUESTIONS receive result reward righteous Second seed servant soul spirit SUBJECTS TEACHINGS thee things Third Quarter thou Thou shalt took truth unto voice young
53. oldal - While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased ; hear ye him. 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. 7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. 8 And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
92. oldal - And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth : so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it ; for I will give it unto thee.
46. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
19. oldal - Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
7. oldal - When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the East, went before them, till it came, and stood over, where the young child, was.
6. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
31. oldal - Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you.
75. oldal - They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free ? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.