Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Affection againſt almoſt alſo amongſt appear Attention becauſe become Behaviour beſt better bleſſed Caſe Cauſe Chriſtianity Commandment common Concern Condition Conduct conſider continually Danger deſigned doth Duty elſe Eſteem eternal Evil Faith Faults Fear feel firſt follow fome give given Goodneſs Goſpel Happineſs hath Heart himſelf Honour Hope human imagine important innocent Intereſt juſt kind leaſt leſs live look Lord Love Mankind Matth Means Mind moſt muſt Nature Need Neighbour never Objects obſerved Occaſion once ourſelves perhaps Perſons Piety Place Pleaſure Point Power Practice preſent preſerve Principle prove Purpoſe Reaſon received Regard Religion requires Reſpect reſt ſame Scripture ſee ſeem Senſe ſerve ſet ſhall ſhew ſhould Sins ſome Sort Soul Spirit ſtill ſuch ſurely themſelves theſe Things thoſe Thou thought tion true Truth unto Uſe Virtue Want whole World wrong
116. oldal - And He humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that He might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
iii. oldal - And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve ; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell : but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
389. oldal - Try me, O God, and seek the ground of my heart ; prove me, and examine my thoughts. Look well if there be any way of wickedness in me ; and lead me in the way everlasting.
385. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
166. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ, whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...
354. oldal - This was he, whom we had sometimes in derision, and a proverb of reproach: We fools accounted his life madness, and his end to be without honour: How is he numbered among the children of God, and his lot is among the saints!
v. oldal - I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment, which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. Again, a new commandment I write unto you ; which thing is true in him and in you : because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
195. oldal - Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
234. oldal - Elihu saith, accepteth not the persons of princes, nor regardeth the rich more than the poor ; for they are all the work of his hands.
iii. oldal - Finally, brethren, whatfoever things are ' true, whatfoever things are honeft, whatfoever things ' are juft, whatfoever things are pure, whatfoever things ' are lovely, whatfoever things are of good report : If ' there be any virtue, and if there be any praife, think