Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts answer apostles baptism baptized become believe benefits Bible blessed blood body bound bread called Catechism charity child Christ Christian Church Commandment confirmation covetousness Creed daily death Decalogue desire Devil duty earth evil Exod express faith Father follow forgive gift give given glory God's grace hands heart heaven Holy Ghost honour Jews John keep kind kingdom Kings leads live Lord Lord's Supper Luke Mark master Matt means meant nature necessary neighbour Norris obtain Office ourselves outward parents Paul person petition pray prayer privilege promise Prove receive Repeat reverence sacrament Saviour Scripture sins soul speak Spirit taught teach temptation things third Thou thoughts tion true unto viii whole words worship
116. oldal - And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
131. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
167. oldal - And because it is requisite, that no man should come to the holy Communion, but with a full trust in God's mercy, and with a quiet conscience; therefore if there be any of you, who by this means cannot quiet his own conscience herein, but requireth further comfort or counsel, let him come to me, or to some other discreet and learned Minister of God's Word, and open his grief...
167. oldal - God's commandments ; and whereinsoever ye shall perceive yourselves to have offended, either by will, word or deed, there to bewail your own sinfulness, and to confess yourselves to Almighty God, with full purpose of amendment of life. And if ye shall perceive your...
56. oldal - My duty towards God, is to believe in him, to fear him, and to love him with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul, and with all my strength; to worship him, to give him thanks, to put my whole trust in him, to call upon him, to honour his holy Name and his Word, and to serve him truly all the days of my life.
123. oldal - Thy Servant} with Thy heavenly grace, that he may continue Thine for ever ; and daily increase in Thy HOLY SPIRIT more and more, until he come unto Thy everlasting Kingdom.
155. oldal - Take, eat, this is My Body which is given for you : Do this in remembrance of Me. Likewise after supper He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
11. oldal - Christ; and dost assure us thereby of thy favour and goodness towards us ; and that we are very members incorporate in the mystical body of thy Son, which is the blessed company of all faithful people...
167. oldal - Almighty God, unto whom all hearts are open, all desires known, and from whom no secrets are hid, cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love thee, and worthily magnify thy holy name through Jesus Christ our Lord.