Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according afterwards appears blessing border brought called Canaan Canaanites cause CHAPTER children of Israel Chron coast commanded covenant death designed Deut divided Divine east enemies enter event Exod express fact faith families father fear gave give given half hand hath heart implying import inhabitants inheritance Israelites Jericho Jordan Joshua Judah Judg king land live Lord Manasseh manner means mentioned Moses mount mountains nature Note occasion original pass perhaps person plain possession present priests probably promised reason remained remarked rendered respect rest river saying seems sense sent servant serve side speak spirit stand stones stood supposed taken term thee thing thou tion took tribe true turn unto valley villages waters whole
206. oldal - ... not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the LORD your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
99. oldal - And Herod with his men of war set him at nought, and mocked him, and arrayed him in a gorgeous robe, and sent him again to Pilate. And the same day Pilate and Herod were made friends together: for before they were at enmity between themselves.
132. oldal - Some trust in chariots, and some in horses : but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
17. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
70. oldal - So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets : and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
205. oldal - Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.
62. oldal - And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand : and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries ? And he said, Nay ; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come.
124. oldal - And it came to pass, when they brought out those kings unto Joshua, that Joshua called for all the men of Israel, and said unto the captains of the men of war which went with him, Come near, put your feet upon the necks of these kings.