Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admirable Angelo appears arrangement artist attributed beautiful brought called catalogue celebrated character Charles Christ collection colour composition copy daughter death died distinguished drawing dress Duke Dyck Earl Edition effect England Engraved excellent execution exist expression face feeling figures fine foreground four full-length Gallery George give ground half-length Hampton Court hand head Henry holding interesting Italian Italy James John King Lady Landscape less life-size light lived look Lord manner Mary master Michael mind nature never original painted painter Palace Paul person Peter picture piece placed Portrait possession Poussin presented Prince purchased Queen Raphael represented rich Rome Royal Rubens says scene seated seems seen sold spirit standing style taste Titian Virgin whole Windsor woman young
131. oldal - To-day, my lord of Amiens and myself Did steal behind him, as he lay along Under an oak, whose antique root peeps out Upon the brook that brawls along this wood...
84. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it shall live.
19. oldal - And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always : but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.
157. oldal - And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him ; and he vanished out of their sight.
507. oldal - At the end of the seventeenth and the beginning of the eighteenth century...
9. oldal - Smit with the love of sister-arts we came, And met congenial, mingling flame with flame; Like friendly colours found them both unite, And each from each contract new strength and light.
104. oldal - The sound must seem an echo to the sense : Soft is the strain when Zephyr gently blows, And the smooth stream in smoother numbers flows ; But when loud surges lash the sounding shore, The hoarse, rough verse should like the torrent roar : When Ajax strives some rock's vast weight to throw, The line too labours, and the words move slow ; Not so, when swift Camilla scours the plain, Flies o'er th' unbending corn, and skims along the main.
88. oldal - And the kine took the straight way to the way of Bethshemesh, and went along the highway, lowing as they went, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left; and the lords of the Philistines went after them unto the border of Bethshemesh. 13. And they of Bethshemesh were reaping their wheat harvest in the valley: and they lifted up their eyes, and saw the ark, and rejoiced to see it.
19. oldal - And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes : and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.