Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient Apostles appear argument authority bear believe blessed body Book called Catholic changes character Christ Christian Church circumstances Collect coming command considered contained course daily Divine doctrine earth Epistle evidence evil expression fact faith Fathers feel give given God's Gospel grace hand heart heaven Holy imply instance interpretation John kind king knowledge less letter light look Lord Lord's manner matter meaning mention mind mode moral mysteries nature obedience object observed opinion passage perhaps persons practice Prayer present principle Prophets reason receive reference regard religion religious remarkable respect revealed rule sacred Scrip Scripture seems sense sins soul speak spirit suppose surely teaching Testament Thee things Thou thought true truth unto whole writers
23. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand, until a time and times and the dividing of time.
44. oldal - But He turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
91. oldal - What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee ? shall it declare thy truth?
6. oldal - I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots : and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.
36. oldal - But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
14. oldal - Albeit that good works which are the fruits of faith, and follow after justification, cannot put away our sins, and endure the severity of God's judgment : yet are they pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and do spring out necessarily of a true and lively faith ; insomuch that by them a lively faith may be as evidently known, as a tree discerned by the fruit.
44. oldal - And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, and prayed unto him ; and he was intreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord he was God.
30. oldal - And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
45. oldal - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming : Even him, whose coming is after the working of satan with all power and signs, and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish ; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.