Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according annotator answer apostle appear appointed argument assertion bear believe blood body called cause chap concerning condition consideration considered creatures death death of Christ delivered divine doth earth effect eternal evident evil expressed faith Father give given glory grace hand hath heaven Hence high-priest holy inflicted iniquities insisted intended interpretation Jeremiah Jesus Christ Jews judge judgment justice kind learned live Lord manifest manner Matt matter means meet mentioned nature necessary necessity obedience offered perfect person priest promise proper properly prophet prove Psal punishment question quod reason reconciled redeem redemption reference relation rendered respect righteousness sacrifice satisfaction Scripture sense sinners sins soul speak spoken suffering supposed taken thereof things thou tion transgression truth unto whereby wherein whole words
75. oldal - As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
395. oldal - Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing : let them not feed, nor drink water : but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God : yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
420. oldal - God ; being justified freely by his grace, through the redemption that is in Jesus Christ : whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God ; to declare, I say, at this time, his righteousness : that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
196. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
100. oldal - Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him ; he hath put him to grief. When thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied : by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many ; for he shall bear their iniquities.
363. oldal - God, for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you...
53. oldal - And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
359. oldal - Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity...
132. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves.