Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham accepted according Acts Adam admitted ages amongst appears argument authority believe benefits Bishop blessing character Christ Christian Christian Church Church concerning conclusion condition confined connected consequence considered covenant death dispensation distinction divine doctrine doubt earth effects evidence exclude expression extended facts faith Father follow founded Gentiles given Gospel grace hath heard Heathen Heathen nations heaven Hence ignorance important individuals inference Jesus Jewish Jews judge kind knowledge light lived Lond Lord mankind Matt means mercy moral nature never object observe opinions original Pagan partial passage Paul plain present principles privileges promise Providence punished question reader reasoning received Redeemer Redemption reference regard relation religion remembered respecting revelation salvability salvation saved Saviour says Scripture sect Sermons sins suppose things tion treated truth universal unto virtue whilst whole
39. oldal - By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
55. oldal - And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
65. oldal - But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh ; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory : for these are the two covenants ; the one from the Mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
207. oldal - How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray.
401. oldal - God will require of every man, " according to what a man hath, and not according to what he hath not.
57. oldal - Therefore is the name of it called Babel ; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth : and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
147. oldal - Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.
152. oldal - And I will set a sign among them, And I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, To Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, To Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, That have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; And they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
69. oldal - Isaac; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.