Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attend believe Bible blessed brother called cause character Christ Christian church communication consider continued death divine doctrine duty earth effect eternal evidence excellent existence express faith Father fear feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy heart heaven Holy honour hope human important influence instruction interesting Jesus John kind knowledge language late learned letter light live Lord manner means ment mind missionaries moral nature never object observed opinion perfect persons practice prayer preached present principles prove reason received religion religious remarkable render respect scrip scriptures sermon society soul speak Spirit things thou thought tion Trinity true truth universal unto whole writings
504. oldal - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: 6 That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born : who should arise and declare them to their children...
198. oldal - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the Prophets.
270. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the living creatures, and the elders : and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands ; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
351. oldal - Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give ; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
550. oldal - Satan: for it is written, Thou shall worship the Lord thy God, and him only shall thou serve.
285. oldal - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
24. oldal - But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal, Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
3. oldal - By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter ; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of GOD, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season...