Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections amusements apostles authority believe better body called Calvinistic Catholic character Christ christian church common Congregationalism connexion conscience corruption death desire divine doctrine Doddridge doubt Dr Parr Dr Priestley duty eternal evil exclusive brethren exertion existence faith feeling Francis Higginson friends future give glory Goethe gospel happiness heart heaven Hist holy honor human important improvement infidelity influence inspiration intellectual interest Iphigenia Jesus judgment justice knowledge labor language learned Liberal Christianity lives means ment mind moral N. S. voL nature never object Old Testament opinion Origen ourselves pain Payson perfect persons PhiLip Doddridge pleasure present principles profession punishment question readers reason regard religion religious remarks respect Restorationists retribution retributive justice scriptures sentiments society soul spirit suffering suppose things Thomas a Kempis thought tion Trinitarians true truth Unitarians Universalists views virtue whole words writings
380. oldal - Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?
184. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly ; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh : but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly ; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
279. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
366. oldal - Set thou a wicked man over him : and let Satan stand at his right hand.
140. oldal - But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her, for her hair is given her for a covering.
151. oldal - And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces and worshipped God, saying, Amen, blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever, Amen.
370. oldal - O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; Happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
302. oldal - Father in mercy, forgiveness, and in all goodness; that they should do to others as they would that others should do to them...
87. oldal - We will not say as the Separatists were wont to say at their leaving of England, Farewell, Babylon! Farewell, Rome ! but we will say, Farewell, dear England ! Farewell the Church of God in England, and all the Christian friends there...