Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections afford allowed Almighty appear arise attention become behold belong blessings bring carry cause character circumstances comfort condition conduct connected conscience consider continually course danger darkness designs desire direction distress Divine duty earth enjoy eternal evil expect favour feel follow fortune friends friendship future give given ground hand happiness hath heart Heaven hold honour hope human important interest judge kind light live look Lord manner means midst mind misery moral multitude nature never objects observe occasion once opinion ourselves pass passions peace perfect persons plans pleasure possess prayer present principle proper Providence reason receive regard religion remain respect rest sense situation society soul spirit suffer things thou thought tranquillity trust vice virtue whole wisdom wise wish worldly
29. oldal - LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
214. oldal - But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
282. oldal - Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? And there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: But God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
368. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
464. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
327. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord.
138. oldal - Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.