Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection amongst angels apostle appearance application atonement Baca beautiful believers blessings blood called certainly chapter character Christ Christian church comfort condition connected darkness dead death divine doctrine earth enjoy Ephesians equally eternity expression fact faith feel former further give glory gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven heavenly holy hope host humanity important individual influence Jesus justified kind Lamb language Lazarus lead light living look Lord mean midst mind moral names nature never notice objects ourselves passing perfect possess praise preparation present principles profession promise receive Redeemer refreshing religion remark reminded represented righteousness saints Saviour says scripture seen sins sorrow soul speak Spirit spoken strength sufferings sufficient supposed tears things thou throne tion true truth understanding unto valley walk weeping whilst worship worthy
2. oldal - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
60. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book and all the people, saying, "This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
178. oldal - The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
36. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
155. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire.
165. oldal - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also, knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
46. oldal - That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise- having no hope, and without God in the world : But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
97. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...
106. oldal - Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay; but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
140. oldal - IN the year that king Uzziah died, I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims ; each one had six wings ; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of Hosts ; the whole earth is full of his glory.