Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostles appears associated attended baptism become believe blessing body brethren called cause Chapel character Christ Christian church common Congregational decalogue desire devotional dissenters Divine doctrine duty effect England established evidence existence express fact faith Father feel friends give given Gospel hand heart Holy honour hope important Independent influence interest Jesus John labours late London Lord means meeting mind ministers ministry Missionary moral nature never object observed occasion opinion passage pastor persons practice prayer preached Presbyterian present principles question readers reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks respect Scriptures Society soul Spirit things thought tion true truth Union views whole worship
56. oldal - Behold the hour cometh, yea is now come, that ye shall be scattered every man to his own, and shall leave me alone : and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
258. oldal - Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church ; whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God, even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints ; to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory...
258. oldal - O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon His name : Make known His deeds among the people. Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him : Talk ye of all His wondrous works. Glory ye in His holy name : Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
478. oldal - As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
153. oldal - Is it nothing to you all ye that pass by ? Behold and see if there be any sorrow, like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the the Lord hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger.
154. oldal - For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
53. oldal - As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength 'was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out and to come in.
517. oldal - And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud; for he is a god: either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or, peradventure, he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
328. oldal - AND the Lord said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.
56. oldal - Tis not the coarser tie of human laws, Unnatural oft and foreign to the mind, That binds their peace, but harmony itself, Attuning all their passions into love; Where Friendship full exerts her softest power, Perfect esteem enlivened by desire Ineffable, and sympathy of soul; Thought meeting thought, and will preventing will, With boundless confidence: for nought but love Can answer love, and render bliss secure.