Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages alludes ancient Antiq apostle appear Arabs arms army battle body bread brought called carried cast circumstances clothes command common covered crown custom daughter David dead death dress east eastern enemies express eyes father feet followed frequently friends garments gave give given gold Grecian Greeks ground hair hand Harmer's head Hebrew Hist honour Israel Jews Judg kind king living Lord manner mark means mentioned Observ occasion offered Orient pass Persia person piece Potter's Gr practice prepared present princes probably prophet punishment rank reason received refers relations respect Romans sacred says seems sent servants side soldiers sometimes stone supposed thee thing thou tion took Trav unto washed whole wine women writers
415. oldal - Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth : that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear : for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.
123. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. So that servant came and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind. And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room. And the Lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in,...
93. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him : but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. 25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
157. oldal - Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people : and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
27. oldal - Whose adorning, let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the orna-ment of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
419. oldal - And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee...
453. oldal - And when Saul saw David go forth against the Philistine, he said unto Abner, the captain of the host, Abner, whose son is this youth ? And Abner said, As thy soul liveth, O king, I cannot tell. And the king said, Inquire thou whose son the stripling is.
97. oldal - And He turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest Me no water for My feet : but she hath washed My feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.