Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared army Associations authority become Book called Captain cause Church Colonel command course death desire duty early earth existence eyes fact faith father feet fire force four give given Governor hand head heart horses human hundred Indians interest John Joseph King known Lake land learned leave Lecture Legion less light living look Lord Major matter means meet ment miles mind Mormon mountains nature never officers once organized party passed Persian person present President reached received Reference respect result returned Saints Salt sent side Smith spirit stand Territory things thought thousand tion troops true truth turned United whole young
254. oldal - There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions ; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the Maker and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead, there be three persons, of one substance, power, and eternity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
337. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. And on my servants and on my handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.
148. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
379. oldal - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
397. oldal - And JESUS called a little child unto him, .and set him in the midst of them, and said, ' Verily I say unto you, Except ' ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall ' not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
339. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.
463. oldal - Jerusalem ; whom they slew and hanged on a tree ; him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
380. oldal - Gentiles, — if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward : how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery...