Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
1lin admirers ancient Angels Angerstein Collection Annibale Caracci artist arts Beaumont beautiful bequeathed born bound British Institution Canvas catalogue Charles cheap catalogues Christ CLARKE AND WILSON Claude Composition containing Correggio court David Death died Domenichino Duke Earl EDITOR English expression eyes figures fine finest Garden Gaspar Poussin genius George GIFT Governors Guido Reni Heads HENRY G Hogarth Holy Family interesting Italian J. H. Ollney Jesus John Lady Landscape Lawrence Lieut life-size Lives llin Lodovico LONDON Lord Farnborough Marriage MASTERS ment mode NATIONAL GALLERY Nicholas Poussin OLD BAILEY opinion originality PAINTERS PAINTING Pall Mall Panel Parliamentary picture Pietro Piombo Portrait Possessing PREPARING Presented by Sir printed PUBLISHED Purchased by Government refer Rembrandt Right Rubens Saints SCHOOL Sebastiano serpent Sir G Sir Joshua Reynolds Study Titian TRUSTEES Vander Vandyck Veronese View volume W. H. Carr West whole young Younger youth
13. oldal - And Moses prayed for the people. And the LORD said unto Moaes, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole...
23. oldal - And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him ; and he vanished out of their sight.
7. oldal - And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, "Loose him, and let him go.
13. oldal - And the Lord said unto Moses : Make thee a fiery serpent and set it upon a pole ; and it shall come to pass that everyone that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass he lived.
9. oldal - Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.
13. oldal - Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole : and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, lie lived.
14. oldal - Seldom as he practised it, Rubens was never greater than in landscape ^the tumble of his rocks and trees, the deep shadows in his glades and glooms, the watery sunshine, and dewy verdure, show a variety of genius, which are not to be found in the inimitable but uniform glow of Claude Lorrain.
16. oldal - And mixed with pastoral accents, rude but clear. She rose; and gently, guided by her ear, Came where an old man on a rising ground In the fresh shade, his white flocks feeding near, Twig-baskets wove, and listened to the sound Trilled by three blooming boys, who sate disporting round.