Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore Almighty angels appear attend beams behold Beneath bless blest blood breath bright captive Christ comes darkness dead death died dreadful dwell earth endless Eternal ev'ry face faith Father fear foes give glad glorious glory grace gracious grant grateful hand hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly highest holy hopes Hosanna Hosts hour humble HYMN Jehovah Jesus join joyful King let thy light live Lord mighty morning mortal Name night o'er path peace prayer proclaim PSALM raise Redeemer reigns rejoice rest rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seek servants SEVENS shed shine sing sins skies song songs of praise sons soul sound Spirit spread stand strength tell Thee Thine Thou thought throne Thy love Thy mercy Thy Name Thy praise tongue Triumphant truth Version victory voice wings
9. oldal - The Lord my pasture shall prepare, And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noon-day walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
30. oldal - The Lord ye know is God indeed, Without our aid He did us make ; We are His flock, He doth us feed, And for His sheep He doth us take.
77. oldal - ... FROM Greenland's icy mountains, From India's coral strand; Where Afric's sunny fountains Roll down their golden sand ; From many an ancient river, From many a palmy plain, They call us to deliver Their land from error's chain...
46. oldal - Praise the Lord — for he is glorious ; Never shall his promise fail ; God hath made his saints victorious, Sin and death shall not prevail. 4 Praise the God of our salvation, Hosts on high his power proclaim ; Heaven and earth, and all creation, Laud and magnify his name.
105. oldal - Teach me to live, that I may dread The grave as little as my bed ; Teach me to die, that so I may Rise glorious at the awful day.
71. oldal - Waft, waft, ye winds, His story, And you, ye waters, roll, Till, like a sea of glory, It spreads from pole to pole ; Till o'er our ransomed nature The Lamb for sinners slain, Redeemer, King, Creator, In bliss returns to reign.
34. oldal - Thy bountiful care what tongue can recite ? It breathes in the air, it shines in the light, It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain, And sweetly distils in the dew and the rain.
52. oldal - HARK! the glad sound! the Saviour comes! The Saviour promised long ! Let every heart prepare a throne, And every voice a song. 2...
67. oldal - BREAD of the world in mercy broken, wine of the soul in mercy shed, by whom the words of life were spoken, and in whose death our sins are dead: look on the heart by sorrow broken, look on the tears by sinners shed, and be thy feast to us the token that by thy grace our souls are fed!