Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acolyths Acts administered altar ancient church apostles Apostolical Constitutions appears appointed Armenian assembly Augustine authority baptized became bread called catechumens celebrated Christ christian church Christians Chrysostom clergy communion consecrated Constantinople council council of Carthage council of Laodicea custom Cyprian Cyril of Jerusalem deacons denote discipline distinction divine doctrine duties early ecclesia ecclesiastical episcopus epistle faith fasts and thanksgivings fathers feast festivals fourth century Gregory Gregory Nazianzen heathen holy honor infant baptism Jewish Jews Justin Martyr laity Lord Lord's supper martyrs mentioned minister observed occasion ordinance origin passages penance penitents persons prayer presbyters priesthood priests primitive Christians primitive church quod reason received regarded relation religion religious rite Roman Rome sabbath sacrament sacred says Scriptures sermon solemn spirit styled Tertullian Testament tion tism usage Western church word worship writers
310. oldal - I say to you unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.
96. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
167. oldal - Meditate upon these things ; give thyself wholly to them ; that thy profiting may appear to all.
187. oldal - But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife. 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
95. oldal - Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 2.
96. oldal - The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed...
30. oldal - ... party denies himself to be a Christian, and shall make it evident that he is not, by invoking our gods, let him (notwithstanding any former suspicion) be pardoned upon his repentance. Informations without the accuser's name subscribed ought not to be received in prosecutions of any sort; as it is introducing a very dangerous precedent, and by no means agreeable to the equity of my government.
356. oldal - My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.